Cat Indoor Hunting Feeding Kit
Did you know that your cat's stomach is only the size of a ping-pong ball? Or that wild cats spend a whopping 80 percent of their waking hours hunting for food? Now you can channel your cat's inner panther and feed in small portions with the Indoor Hunting cat feeder kit from Doc & Phoebe's Cat Co. With this unique feeding system, your kitty can satisfy her instincts without leaving your home, and without leaving a real mouse in your lap. Simply fill the feeders with your cat's favorite food, hide them throughout the house, and let your cat fulfill her wildest dreams. It's a complete bowl-replacement system for one cat, designed for three, small meals twice a day. And, with more feeders, multi-cat homes can enjoy the benefit of hunting, too! Fulfilling the hunting instinct may decrease your cat's anxiety, discourage "scarf and barf," and even deter night-waking! After all, cat parents love their furbabies, but no one loves that 3 AM wakeup call when the kitty's stomach rumbles. This kit allows your cat to be more independent while satisfying her ancestral hunting instincts. And a happier cat means a happier human.
- Veterinarian-designed system works to improve scarf and barf, night waking, litter box "hit and miss" and more by allowing your cat to act on her ancestral desires.
- 3 interactive feeders allow cats to hunt for small portions of food twice a day, instead of relying on you to fill a large bowl once-a-day.
- Durable plastic and textured fabric appeals to cat’s senses while she grabs and claws her prey.
- Easy to use—just scoop your cat’s favorite food into the 3 mice and hide morning and evening.
- BPA-free plastic is top-rack dishwasher safe plastic while the fabric skins are machine washable.
(1) Trainer with multiple dispensing holes, (3) Feeders with two dispensing holes, (3) Feeder Skins, (1) Scoop.
Intended only for use by cats. Not intended as a toy for other animals or children. Remove from cat if any part becomes loose or damaged.
Enrichment Type - Foraging